Naked Therapy(TM) and the Naked Therapist(TM) are trademarks of Sarah White and may not be used by anyone but Sarah White or agents approved by Sarah White. Doing so will result in legal action.
All content on this site is copyrighted to Sarah White, and may only be used by express permission of Sarah White or for purposes of promoting SarahWhiteLife.com.
By viewing this site, and all sites hosted by Sarah White (including SarahWhiteTherapy.om. SarahWhiteLife.com, NakedTherapy.org, etc), you agree to the following:
I (Sarah White) created these web pages for your information and to present my services to you. The material included on this site is intended for informational purposes only and in no way is meant to substitute for individualized mental health therapy provided in person by a professional. The primary goal is to assist individuals and couples in determining whether the services provided a Naked Therapist would meet their needs. I (Sarah White) do not provide the information on these pages to substitute for individualized therapies. No claim to cure, treat, diagnose or otherwise provide mental or behavioral healthcare is guaranteed, promised or implied by this site. Further, should you enter into a therapeutic session(s) with me, you agree that only you are responsible for the actions you take as a result of what happens in that session(s). You agree that I am not responsible for the decisions you make and/or the actions you take, and you release me any anyone else in this practice from any and all liability of any kind, directly or indirectly related to anything that happens in your therapeutic session(s).
For those who contact me, your confidentiality is of the utmost importance. Therefore, I will never reveal your identity or contact information to anyone. I may use quotes from our emails or sessions in studies or documents or web pages having to do with naked therapy, but your anonymity will always be preserved and no information will ever be released that could in any way be used to identify you.
All emails I send are intended for the named recipient only. Any unauthorized use or disclosure of my e-mails is prohibited.
The material on this web site is provided for educational purposes only, and is not to be used for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
We value your privacy. We will never share your email address with anyone for any reason. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time. You will only receive information from us via email that is related to the Arousal Plan or Sarah White.
This site offers information and is designed for educational purposes only. You should not rely on any information presented herein as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health-care professional. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical or health related advice from your health-care professional because of something you may have read on this site. The use of any information provided on this site is solely at your own risk.
Developments in medical research may impact the health, fitness and nutritional advice that appears here. No assurance can be given that the advice contained in this site will always include the most recent findings or developments with respect to the particular material.
Certain health or medical material on this site may be sexually explicit. Please do not use this site if you would find these materials offensive.
By signing up for anything or purchasing anything off this site, you agree to these policies.
Thank you for visiting our website. If you want to use this website, you must agree to conform to and be legally bound by the terms and conditions described below.
IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS OR CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE OUR WEBSITE.
1. MINORS. We do not provide services or sell products to children. If you are below the age of 18, you may use our website only with the permission and active involvement of a parent or legal guardian. If you are a minor, please do not provide us or other website visitors with any personal information.
3. HEALTH DISCLAIMER. This website is an educational service that provides general health information. The materials in www.sarahwhitetherapy.com and/or from any Sarah White website are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied.
AS AN EXPRESS CONDITION TO USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU MUST AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE OUR WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, AND ANY PARTICIPATION IN ACTIVITIES MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE, MEAN THAT YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS.
The website’s content is not a substitute for direct, personal, professional medical care and diagnosis. The information contained within is not intended to provide specific physical or mental health advice, or any other advice whatsoever, for any individual or company and should not be relied upon in that regard. We are not medical professionals and nothing on this website should be misconstrued to mean otherwise.
There may be risks associated with participating in activities mentioned on www.sarahwhitetherapy.com for people in poor health or with pre-existing physical or mental health conditions. Because these risks exist, you will not participate in such plans if you are in poor health or have a pre-existing mental or physical condition. If you choose to participate in these risks, you do so of your own free will and accord, knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks associated with such dietary activities.
Facts and information are believed to be accurate at the time they were placed in www.sarahwhitetherapy.com. All data provided in this website is to be used for information purposes only. Products and services described are only offered in jurisdictions where they may be legally offered. Information provided is not all-inclusive, and is limited to information that is made available and such information should not be relied upon as all-inclusive or accurate.
You agree to hold www.sarahwhitetherapy.com, its owners, agents, and employees harmless from any and all liability for all claims for damages due to injuries, including attorney fees and costs, incurred by you or caused to third parties by you, arising out of the diet plans discussed on this website, excepting only claims for gross negligence or intentional tort.
Testimonials, case studies, and examples found at www.sarahwhitetherapy.com and/or from any Sarah White website have been forwarded to us by users of Sarah White products. Every person has unique experiences, exercise habits, eating habits, and applies the information in a different way. Thus, the experiences that we share from other people may not reflect the typical purchaser’s experience, may not apply to the average person, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.
4. MODIFICATIONS AND TERMINATIONS. These terms and conditions may change from time to time. If such changes are made, they will be effective immediately. If you disagree with the changes that have been made, you should not use our website. We may terminate these terms and conditions of use for any reason and at any time without notice to you. If you are concerned about these terms and conditions of use, you should read them each time before you use our website. Any questions or concerns should be brought to our attention by sending an e-mail to contact [at] sarahwhitetherapy . com, and providing us with information relating to your concern.
5. LICENSEE STATUS. You understand and agree that your use of our website is limited and non-exclusive as a revocable licensee. We may terminate your license to use our website, and access to our website, for any reason, and without giving you notice.
6. CONTENT OWNERSHIP. All content on our website is owned by us or our content suppliers. On behalf of ourselves and our content suppliers, we claim all property rights, including intellectual property rights, for this content and you are not allowed to infringe upon those rights. We will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law anyone who attempts to steal our property. You agree not to copy content from our website without our permission.
7. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. The information on our website is provided on an ”as is,” ”as available” basis. You agree that your use of our website is at your sole risk. We disclaim all warranties of any kind, including but not limited to, any express warranties, statutory warranties, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We do not warrant that our website will always be available, access will be uninterrupted, be error-free, meet your requirements, or that any defects in our website will be corrected. Information on our website should not necessarily be relied upon and should not to be construed to be professional advice from us. We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any of the information provided, and are not responsible for any loss resulting from your reliance on such information. If your jurisdiction does not allow limitations on warranties, this limitation may not apply to you. Your sole and exclusive remedy relating to your use of the site shall be to discontinue using the site. Under no circumstances will we be liable or responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential (including damages from loss of business, lost profits, litigation, or the like), special, exemplary, punitive, or other damages, under any legal theory, arising out of or in any way relating to our website, your website use, or the content, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Our total liability for any claim arising out of or relating to our website shall not exceed one hundred ($100) dollars and that amount shall be in lieu of all other remedies which you may have against us or our affiliates. Any such claim shall be subject to confidential binding arbitration as described later in these terms and conditions of use.
8. OBSCENE AND OFFENSIVE CONTENT. We are not responsible for any obscene or offensive content that you receive or view from others while using our website. However, if you do receive or view such content, please contact us by e-mail so that we can investigate the matter. Although we are not obligated to do so, we reserve the right to monitor, investigate, and remove obscene or offensive material posted to our website.
9. INDEMNIFICATION. You understand and agree that you will indemnify, defend and hold us and our affiliates harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising from your use of our website or your violation of these terms and conditions.
10. REFUND POLICY. You have 365 days in which to schedule a session. If you do not do so in that time your payment is forfeited. If upon viewing Sarah’s calendar you are unable to set a time that works you may request a refund. Refunds within 72 hours of a session or after a session are not available.
11. In order to develop the field we may use information you have provided us for statistical purposes and in literature to assess the field. You will be anonymized (your name and email will never be linked to your sumbmission).
12. By submitting your email address on this web site, you agree to receive email from us. You can cancel your participation in any of these email lists at any time by clicking the opt-out link or other unsubscribe option that is included in the respective email. We do not send unsolicited commercial emails, because we hate spam as much as you do.
13. Disclaimer Regarding Linked Third Party Sites.
The links on any of the Sites and/or Services will let you leave the particular Sites or Service you are accessing in order to access a linked third party site (the “Linked Sites”). Sarahwhitetherapy.com provide these links as a convenience, but we neither control nor endorse these Linked Sites, nor have we reviewed or approved the content which appears on the Linked Sites. We are not responsible for the legality, accuracy or appropriateness of any content, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from any Linked Sites. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of any of the links, content, goods or services available on or through the Linked Sites.
15. Limitation of Liability.
NEITHER SARAHWHITETHERAPY.COM NOR ITS LICENSORS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS OR SPONSORS ARE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO (i) THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITES AND/OR THE SERVICES; (ii) ANY CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE SITES AND/OR THE SERVICES; (iii) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT POSTED OR MADE PUBLICLY AVAILABLE ON THE SITES AND/OR THE SERVICES; (iv) ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITES AND/OR SERVICES; (v) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO OR AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITES AND/OR SERVICES; (vi) ANY DAMAGE CAUSED BY LOSS OF ACCESS TO, DELETION OF, FAILURE TO STORE, FAILURE TO BACK UP, OR ALTERATION OF ANY CONTENT ON THE SITES AND/OR SERVICES; OR (vii) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITES AND/OR THE SERVICES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF EVERYDAY HEALTH OR ITS LICENSORS TO YOU FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR USING ANY OF THE SITES AND/OR SERVICES. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations and disclaimers may not apply to you. To the extent that we may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of our liability will be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Sarahwhitetherapy.com, Sarah White, its Licensors, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders or other partners, employees and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and disbursements) which arise directly or indirectly out of or from (i) your breach of these TOU; (ii) any allegation that any Submission Materials infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trade secret, trademark or other intellectual property rights of a third party; and (iii) your access or use of the Sites or the Services.